Every week I come across a lot of links. (Hopefully) every Friday I’ll post the best for you. If you’re interested, I blogged about the workflow to create these posts. Enjoy!
[Gear for Making Great Pour-over Coffee The Sweethome](http://thesweethome.com/reviews/gear-for-making-great-coffee/) - I’ve got into a rhythm of using an Aeropress almost every morning, but I’d like to try pour-over, the Kalita Wave Dripper 185 looks like a good way to go (via @greghuber)
- Usage - Simple little app that sits in your Mac’s menubar and watches what apps you use the most
- Rails Development environment for OS X using Docker
- sosedoff/pgweb - Aspring to be a Sequel Pro for PostgreSQL, which is something I’ve wanted for quite some time. Another example of a fully-contained web app in Go which is wicked fast!
- Workouts - Tried this, turns out I’m out of shape
[beingasysadmin My Life as a Sys Admin](https://beingasysadmin.wordpress.com/) - Some good tutorials for Mesos, Docker, et. al.
- The World’s Greatest Counterfeiter: Frank Bourassa - Paying for freedom with counterfeit bills
[Why Your Cat Thinks You’re a Huge, Unpredictable Ape WIRED](http://www.wired.com/2014/10/cat-thinks-youre-huge-unpredictable-ape/) - “Without the cognitive ability to connect your outburst to their scratching, cats see only chaotic aggression.”
- LiteIcon - “simple app which allows you to change your system icons quickly and easily”
[Muir: Yosemite Icons, Volume II Sebastiaan de With’s blog](http://dewith.com/2014/muir-yosemite-icons-volume-ii/) - Prettier icons for popular OS X apps that fit in more with the Yosemite aesthetic
- Shippable - Continuous Delivery, simplified.
- How we Figured Out What Makes People Love Ghost 1,000% More - A good story about A/B testing
- SearchLink - BrettTerpstra.com - Workflow to automatically convert references in Markdown to links
- Inspirograph - Neat Spirograph toy (via @duncan)
- Simpsons World on FXX - Every Simpsons episode ever, (of course) requires cable subscription
- Raptor: A Forthcoming Ruby Web Server for Faster App Deployment - Looking forward to this, although it seems most of the performance benefits come from caching